Basically everyone knows what chiropractic care is, as well as knowing the main factor that people see a chiropractic physician: treatment and wellness of spine-related systems, including your muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems.
But did you know that there are many more rewards than just a straight back and good posture? Regular chiropractic care is whole-body wellness, treating you outside and in.
– Headaches are one of the most typical problems the human body can endure. Macomb County Chiropractic therapy can lower the regularity and the magnitude of tension and migraine headaches. This means relief from headache ache having to depend on medications.
– George Bakris, a specialist on hypertension, published a study in 2007 for the Human Journal of Hypertension. He stated in his findings that an upper cervical adjustment had the same effect as two blood pressure-lowering drugs. On top of that, the effects of one adjustment lasted more than six months. Which would you rather have? Two office visits a year, or a daily medication routine?
– Did you know that more than half of the teams in the NFL have a chiropractic doctor on staff? This is because normal visits show a boost in immune system activity, a reduction in overall stress and muscle tension, and naturally boosts your energy levels. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and other professional athletes swear by their chiropractor.
– There are a number of procedures chiropractic specialists can rely on to aid in the alignment of vertebra. They can use manual, mechanical, as well as electrical adjustment approaches, often with no ache at all. This is all done without any invasive procedures, or relying on medications to aid in the healing process. Chiropractic therapy is completely natural, requiring almost no recovery time.
– Chiropractic improves the immune system, making your body more immune to colds and viruses. Dr. Ronald Pero of the Preventative Medicine Institute studied 107 long-term chiropractic patients. He found that their immune systems were about 200 percent stronger than individuals who did not receive chiropractic therapy.
– Clients who are regularly treated also begin to feel certain rewards in their everyday lives. They endure less ache from everyday actions. Chiropractic has been shown to improve sleep in both adults and children. Better sleep means more energy, which will already be improving from regular treatments, along with a perceivable minimization in daily fatigue.
– With less need for medication, a stronger immune system, and stronger skeletal support, you might find that you visit a medical doctor less. Fewer trips to the doctor mean significant decreases in medical costs, including medications. So significant that fees from medications and hospital admissions can be cut in half by routine chiropractic visits, according to a study by the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.